Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sparkle & Angels

Yes, I am that person. You know, the one that has her Christmas decorations up right after Thanksgiving and  listens to Christmas music nonstop on that radio station that converts itself for the holiday crazies. Now, I do have an excuse on the Christmas decorations other than loving this season. I am usually gone at the end of the month, so I want as much time experiencing the spirit and loveliness in every way. Here's a little taste of my Christmas inside.

My holiday decor is all about silver, gold, white and sparkle. I started my own tradition over a decade ago picking up ornaments from all the places I have traveled to across the globe. The top right cotton angel was from one of my first trips to Charleston before I moved here. My tree is full of ornaments that have meaning and remind me of where I've traveled. 

sherwin williams quicksilver paint on walls
My front room all aglow. My historic bungalow has a cottage feel and is so cozy with a neutral mix of antiques and modern pieces. 

More travel ornaments from a bell in Mexico and crown in London. 

My angel from South Africa made from local materials. That trip will always be close to my heart. 
Everyone has an angel watching over them and she reminds me of that fact.  

No comments:

Post a Comment