Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Houzz Feature

Usually I can tell if my art has popped up on a blog or featured on website. I can't tell you how thankful I am to the bloggers, interior designers and art enthusiasts out there that have shown the love. You can check them all out here. Well, this time I had no idea that one of my pieces was part of a Houzz article on decorating with coffee table books. I LOVE Houzz articles...almost every single photo featured I like. As it turns out, the piece featured was my very FIRST painting sold. I cannot take credit for the styling and beautiful easel...that all goes to Jennifer Willis of Virginia Haskins & Company. Love it!

interior decorating design popular painting console table decorating arrangement brass lamp black shade

2 comments:

  1. You have NO IDEA how long I'd been trying to figure out who you were! I saw one of your pieces pinned on Pinterest without a source. When I discovered you earlier this week, I was SO THRILLED. Your pieces are awesome!

    xo
    Becky
    http://cuphalffull-sf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete