Friday, August 9, 2013

A Kiss For Your Walls

Honey We're Home blog recently posted one of my framed lip kiss prints in a beautiful, matted silver frame. Just lovely! Her home is beautiful; it is uncluttered, minimalist and organized. Translation, peaceful and calm in my world. I can't stand clutter or over decorating. Stuff laying around stresses me out big time. Now, if you saw my office then you'd disagree, but it's hard to have a shipping and receiving room for your paintings in your office without boxes, tape, packaging materials, labels, etc, overcrowding the space. Here are some inspirations from Megan for neat, easy on the eyes decorating.

framing fashion illustration je taime art lips

art and books in built in bookcase styling

styling bookcase design interior design
chandelier in closet renovation walk in his hers
kitchen remodel ideas archway door

silver framed art

interior decorating orange aqua turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment