Thursday, August 15, 2013

What's that there?

I will admit that I love seeing my paintings styled in different settings. When buyers send me pictures of their artwork hung or featured in their homes, it is a huge compliment. Plus, what a sense of pride to see one's creation showcased in another's home or office! Below are two more paintings included in One Kings Lane style shoots. Make sure to check out these sales for artwork as they won't last long!

Accessories in Blue & White peach and blue paintingIN HARMONY
Jennifer Latimer, Subtlety
Subtlety 28"x28" painting. Get the print to canvas on sale here, or purchase the original!
Prep It Up
white beadboard bathroom pedestal sink artwork art bath four leaf clover gold painting
Love this green!
My Gold Four Leaf Clover. Check out the sale here.

No comments:

Post a Comment