Monday, October 7, 2013

New iPhone Cases, Totes, Prints and More!

I have had so many requests for prints or canvases of my sold out art that I finally decided to feature them for sale on Society 6. You can get prints in various sizes, stretched canvases, totes, pillows, stationary and iphone cases. Below are just a few of the many options you can purchase! If you don't see one of my paintings, please comment below or contact me and I will work on getting it listed on Society 6 as quickly as possible!

Falling Rich Petals Painting by Jennifer Latimer in Pinks, White and Gold iPhone & iPod Case 

gold wishbone print jennifer latimer
What better way to send a good luck wish someone's way than these note cards

24K Lip Kiss Stylish Gold and White Art Print by Jennifer Latimer Throw Pillow
Perfect bedroom pillow or gift for that special someone! 

24K Gold Coral I Art Print from Original Painting by Jennifer Latimer Framed Art Print
Get all of my gold prints in various sizes and frame colors. Like this Coral print!

one kings lane emerging artists charleston abstract artist awards

There are so many possibilities...check them out today!

1 comment: